67 thoughts on “TVPad Server is down today

1. tvpad2-fans Post author

Try to reset your network setting and see if it works. Last night I have to get my IP address again and click on several apps to make it work. At first I got the no user error from clicking on the apps that I usually watch but I also click on other apps that I rarely use and it works. Then 5 mins later all my other apps work as well so try it.

Some got restored but some don’t. There’s no eta from tvpad side as I contacted them.

2. raymond

ok everyone i got my tv pad working now, this what you all need to do, go to setting on your tv pad then to network settint change automatic to manual then go down to DNS press ok then change the number to 61.139.54.66 then press exit on your remote then press ok on the bottom of tv screen then turn power off for one minute then turn back on and it will work ok.

3. raymond

ok everyone i got my tv pad working now, this what you all need to do, go to setting on your tv pad then to network setting change automatic to manual then go down to DNS press ok then change the number to 61.139.54.66 then press exit on your remote then press ok on the bottom of tv screen then turn power off for one minute then turn back on and it will work ok.

1. Kevin

Server still down? Anyone up and running? Tried resetting network, wifi settings, master reset, manual DNS, Ethernet cable direct to router, MAC address added thro router and still server down/user profile not available?

1. raymond

it nothing wrong with your tv pad, why not working, because they are on the chinese golden week holiday nobody working, the tv pad will work again sometimes next week.

2. tvpaduser

Still down for me…server abnormal and no green man lighting up which means user not authenticated as of 10/5/2013

1. tvpad2-fans Post author

Try changing the battery first. If not working, ask the seller to exchange it. I have heard some bad remotes for TVPad2. You can also buy it separately from amazon or ClubTVPad

3. stanley.ho

hi my tvpad2 is not working from 4pm to now. can not go everyway. would you find out what happy for the site.server.thank.

4. Tuan

My tv pad3 has not been working for 4 days since 13/01/2014, every time say
    That ” film file corrupted” when I click on to watch a tv program or a movie,for live broadcast, there is only audio came out not the picture! TV pad! Can you fix the problems! You know these cause lot of annoying to your customer!!!please to fix it!! Many thanks
    Sydney Australia

5. Lawrence

As of Jan 31, 2014, my tvpad2 starts not working. Problem is just like everyone else, NO GREEN MAN, basically, the user does not exist. I have tried suggested by most people on internet to change the DNS number to 61.139.54.66, but still doesn’t work on my tvpad2 :(

Now, what should I do? Keep waiting? or forget tvpad2, move back to basic tv service?

Need suggestions or solutions,

thanks

6. tvpad down

TVPad server down again. Apparently TVPad competitor companies have been hacking into TV Pad servers and bring em down..

7. Lawrence

So, I have waited for more than 10 hrs after I changed the DNS number. This morning I got up and tried it out, the little guy is still not green. Therefore, I went to reset my modem and the wireless router but unplugging the power on both units. Then I reset the tvpad2 as well, and changed the setting back to automatic.
    The little green guy turns to green after I turn everything back. Now it seems working.

1. Lawrence

Yeah, the green man is green now, but can’t watch some of the apps.
      At least, I can have the user access after reset my modem and wireless router. Now, hope Tvpad can fix the problems on their side.

go tvpad go

1. tvpad2-fans Post author

Yes please reset to the original setting if the DNS number fix doesn’t work. Sometimes it is just a long wait for your MAC address to be registered on the server

1. Lawrence

Two apps still having problem to get in…… can someone tells me exactly what is happening? tvpad is being hacked? is the technical ppl are trying to fix the problem? is it going to be like this forever??? can someone answer me plz?

8. Margaret

User is green, but the internet is not stable, no matter how many times I restart a and reset. Can tvpad fix it’s serve fast. If I know this problem, I won’t buy tvpad. Frustrating!

9. Jimmy

I just received TVPad 3 yesterday. Everything hooked up and internet is connected but it always show the message “Load failed”. Can someone tell me what’s going on?

10. kim L

My TV pad2 is still not working until now.. three days already! If this problem keeps coming up, I will not recommend it to any of my friends..

11. andrew

My greenman is always been green but no apps.
    I changed the DSN number ( 8.8.8.8 ) but it still does not work.
    It’s been like almost a week now.
    Someone please tell me how to fix this problem.
    or tell me how long I have to wait ………………..

12. oma

I still have server not responding such as the 1st server on the left for Hong Kong and China most update Drama ,the server for most update movies.still not working is there any help.

13. Ed

Some of my apps are working, but some don’t work. I know more people are buying this piece of sh… machine now, maybe they need to changed or upgrade their server. It gets frustrated when I am in the middle of a movie, it gets cut off and jumps back to the menu. They should do more tests before they start selling TVpad!!!!

14. oma

I am in Toronto, the Tvpad2 had no server again 2nd incluye three week time what is happening, can anybody doctor it thanks.

15. lmc

spent 3 hours installing the TVpad3 I just received today – server error, not good.

very disappointing and flustrating